How do I create a new Flow?
1. Click on the Manual box to select the trigger.
2. Select the trigger Type from the drop-down menu, then click Save:
- Manual - The Flow will only run if you manually trigger it.
- Scheduled - The Flow runs at a specified time.
- Data Event - The Flow will run when a certain criteria is met within the data.
- Form Submission - The Flow will run whenever a Form has been submitted to the Table.
- Flow Completion - The Flow will run when another Flow finishes.
Click the Save icon.
3. Choose a process (from the Process tab) or an export (from the Output Tab) and drag it up to the flow window. Repeat as necessary.
4. Name the new Flow.
5. Click the Save icon on the toolbar.
Congratulations, you have created a Flow!