How do I create a Table using Drag & Drop?
Drag a File into the Minitab Connect User Interface.
For this example:
1. The File called "Sample_Data.xlx" is located on the Desktop screen.
2. We will "Drag & Drop" it into the Platform tool.
Notice the "Drop File(s) Here" message shows in the Platform tool (as we "Drag & Drop" the File).
Notice: The IMPORT FILE box will open (so we can save the File).
Create a Table.
- Choose "New Table" from the options.
- Name of the Table (maximum length is 44 characters and can not include a back tick [ ` ]).
- Enter a Description (optional).
- Choose what Folder the Table will reside in.
- Click Import when completed.
Congratulations, the Table has been Imported!