How do I create a Table SQL Field?
Navigate to the Base Tool (on the Table that you wish to create the SQL Field on).
1. Locate the Field.
1. Click to Add a Field.
2. Or, edit an existing Field. Calc Field is the example we used here.
2. Set Custom SQL to Yes.
3. Click on the <> symbol.
4. Enter what you would like to be in the Mashup Field.
This can be as simple as text or a number, or it can be custom SQL.
1. Click to select any of the available options along the top.
2. Values - select any of the Fields in the drop down.
3. SQL - enter plain text or a number (make sure to use single quotes around your entry).
4. Click Save when completed.
5. Save the Table.
Congratulations, the Field has been created with your SQL!