How do I create a Conditional Format?
Click the Conditional Formats icon (on the toolbar).
Fill out the options you want. Items marked with an asterisks (*) are required.
- Name* - Name of the Conditional (this is required).
- Fields* - Select which Fields will be changed by the Conditional (this is required).
- Background Color - Select the Background Color of the cell from a color picker.
- Font Color - Select the Font Color from a color picker.
- Font Style - Choose your Font Style.
- Font Size - Choose your Font Size.
- Tab Indent - "0" is the default, but you can select 1, 2, 3, or 4.
- Alignment - "None" is the default, but you can select Left, Center, or Right.
Click on the Filter(s) tab.
Set up the Filter that controls the Conditional Format, then click Add New.
[This article may also be helpful: "What are the available Filter types?" Note that "regex" (Regular Expression) is not currently supported in the Filters for Conditionals.]
From the Active Conditionals list, click the box to select the Conditional you created (we clicked "Over 200 Visits" for this example).
Notice: the box(es) will show a check mark when selected.
Once the Conditional Format has been set up and selected, click the Close button.
Congratulations, you have created a Conditional Format!