How do I Filter in the Prep tool?
This is an example of a basic Filter, for more complex Filters please see 'How do I create Advanced Filters in Grid View?' (later in this chapter).
Open the Filter(s) tab.
Choose which Filter to use.
- Filter on Original Data - will make the Filter based off of the Table without any Format changes or Preps done to the Fields.
- Filter on Prepped Data - will make the Filter based off of the Format changes and Preps done to the Fields.
Set the Filter.
1. Choose which column will be Filtered (we selected Date for this example).
2. Choose how the column will be Filtered (we selected Contains for this example).
3. Choose the Value to Filter by (we typed "2020-08" for this example).
Click the Run icon (to apply the changes).
Congratulations, the Table is now Filtered.