What is in the Account Settings?
Account settings include all of the information needed about your User account. In this modal you can also update your info, without the need of admin assistance.
- Name - Your Name.
- Email - Your Email address and log in to Foundation.
- Phone - Your Phone number.
- Change Password - This opens up the change password options.
- Two Factor Authorization - This allows you to turn Two Factor Auth on or off.
- Theme - This allows you to choose what your default Theme is.
- Notification Preferences - This allows you to setup the type of notifications you will receive from the platform.
- User Key - This is the key that is linked to your account.
- Tokens - Tokens allow you to create secured, protected, and time limited API tokens for integrations.