How do I create a user group?
Open the Navigation menu.
From the Navigation menu, select the System option.
From the System menu, select User Groups.
Select Add New User Group.
Enter a Name for the User Group, and a Description (optional) if wanted.
Select what Permissions the User Group will have.
1. Click the Add Permission button.
2. Select the Type of tool (or feature) you wish to create a Permission for.
The Types currently supported can be found here. We will select Table as the example for this article.
3. Select what Table(s) will be included in this Permission.
This is a multi-select drop-down. You can select all options that you wish to include in this Permission.
4. Select your Access option(s). You can choose multiple.
- Read - The ability to look at the table, form, or tool.
- Write - The ability to edit the table, form, or tool.
- Delete - The ability to delete the table, form, or tool.
- Execute - The ability to run processes or flows.
5. Once you have finished, click Save.
6. Notice the separate entries for each Table, Form, Feature, or Tool that was selected.
To modify any of these, simply click on them (to open the Permissions options).
7. Add any other Permissions you want included, then click Save once completed.
Congratulations your User Group is set up.