How do I create a Horizontal Mashup Table?
Add a Table:
There are a couple ways to Add a Table:
Option 1: From the Home dashboard, click the Add button (below the Tables summary).
Option 2: From the Navigation menu, click the Tables option.
Click the Add New Table.
Enter Table Information.
- Name - What the Table is named.
- Description - What the description of the Table will be.
- Folder - What folder the Table will be located in.
- Status - What is the status of the Table? (Development or Production)
- Backup - Do you want the Table to be backed up?
- Order By - What Field the Table is ordered by.
- Order Direction - Choose if the order is Ascending or Descending.
- Primary Date Field - What Field is the primary date Field in relation to the sorting on Dashboards.
- System Index Fields - This allows you to index one of the system Fields for quicker loads.
1. Select the Type of Join.
For this example we will select Only Matched Records.
2. Select the Tables you wish to join.
3. Select which Field(s) you wish to join on.
Select a Field from the Primary Table.
Select what Field it will link to. Note: There is a suggested Field to link on (based off of the name of Field).
Congratulations, you created a link!
Note: You can create multiple linked Fields per Table.
4. To link more Tables, hit the large '+'.
5. Select the Advanced tab.
6. Modify your Fields, if desired.
From here you can rename Fields, move Fields, and also turn Off/On the visibility of the Field(s).
7. Click the Save icon.
Congratulations, the Table has been saved!