How do I add a Dashboard to a Collection?
There are two ways to add a Form to a Collection.
1. Adding a Dashboard to a Collection (from Collections):
1. From the Navigation menu, select the Collections option.
2. For this example: We will use An Example Collection, under Collections.
3. Click Edit Collection.
4. Click Add Item.
5. Select Dashboard from the Type options.
6. Choose which Dashboard to add.
7. Click Save.
8. Save the Collection.
2. Adding a Dashboard to a Collection (from Dashboards):
1. From the Navigation menu, select Dashboards.
2. Select the Folder you will use.
3. Locate a Dashboard to use. For our example, we located Sample Dashboard then clicked the File icon.
4. Click the Add To Collection icon (it looks like a suitcase).
5. Choose the Collection that you want to add the Table to.
- New Collection - We could create a Name for a New Collection.
- Existing Collection - We will select An Example Collection (for our example).
6. Click Save.
6. Congratulations! You have added a Dashboard to a Collection.