What Process Types are available?
Under the "Process(es)" Tab, click the "+" button (to add a Data Process).
1. Search Process(es) box - Helps to narrow down the search results, based on the name of the Process(es).
2. Add Process button - Opens a menu with the various options for the Process(es).
After clicking the Add Process button, we can explore the choices under Type:
Notice that we can make a few choices:
1. Select All - all Fields will be Deduplicated.
2. Or, select the specific Field(s) - to be Deduplicated.
Select to Merge or Remove the Duplicates.
Select the Merge Method to be used.
Complete any entries or selections needed, then click Save.
For this From Table example, we need to select a Method to be used: Insert or Update.
- Notice that the selected From Table has the Fields grayed-out (so no selections can be made on them).
- Notice that the To Table has Fields that are available to "Select option(s)" for.
Once you've completed your selections and entries, click the Save button.
- Note: The selected To Table will have Fields that ARE available to "Select option(s)" for.
- Note: The From Table will have the Fields grayed-out (so no selections can be made on them).
After your selections and entries have been made, click the Save button.