What is in the Fields tab? (Version 1.1)
- Name - What the name of the field is.
- Description - The description of the field.
- Type - The type of the field.
- Size - This shows what the character limit is for the field.
- Sample Data - This gives a sample of the data that is in the field.
- Indexed - This shows if the field is Indexed.
- SQL Value - This shows what the SQL value is if the field is a mashup field.
- From Table - This is the name of the Primary Table used in a mashup, but it is NULL in this example.