How do I create a Table using Drag & Drop? (Version 1.1)
Drag the file over the UI.
For this example, we can see:
1. the File called "Documentation progress..." is located on my Desktop screen...
2. we will "Drag & Drop" it into the Platform tool...
Notice the "Drop File(s) Here" message shows in the Platform tool, as we "Drag & Drop" the File...
Notice the "IMPORT FILE" box that opens, so we can save the File in the Platform tool.
Create the Table
- Choose "New Table"...
- Name of the Table (Max length is 44 characters and can not include a back tick [ ` ])
- Enter a description. (Optional)
- Choose what folder the table will reside in.
- Click Import.