How do I create a Horizontal Mashup Table? (Version 1.1)
1. Click on the "Add" button (located below the Tables icon) - from the home dashboard...
2. Or open the Navigation menu...
Locate and select the "Tables" option from the menu...
Click on the "Add New Table" option in the menu...
3. Enter Table Information.
- Name - What the table is named.
- Description - What the description of the table will be.
- Folder - What folder the table will be located in.
- Status - What is the status of the table? (Development or Production)
- Backup - Do you want the table to be backed up?
- Order By - What Field the table is ordered by.
- Order Direction - Wether the order is Ascending or Descending.
- Primary Date Field - What Field is the primary date Field in relation to the sorting on Dashboards.
- System Index Fields - This allows you to index one of the system Fields for quicker loads.
4. Click Mashup from the datasets.
5. Select the Type of Join.
For this example we will select 'Only Matched Records'.
6. Select the tables you wish to join.
7. Select which Field(s) you wish to join on.
7.1. Select the Field from the primary table.
7.2. Select what Field it will link to.
Note there is a suggested Field to link on based off of name of Field.
7.3. Congratulations, you created a link! You can create multiple linked Fields per table.
8. To link more tables, hit the large '+'.
9. Select the Advanced tab.
10. Modify your Fields, if desired.
From here you can rename Fields, move Fields, and also turn Off/On the Visibility of the Field(s)...
To demonstrate changing the order of the Field(s)...
we will grab the "Browser" Field near the eyeball image...
Click and drag the Field to the order that you want it in...
For our example, we will drop it between the 1st and 2nd Fields listed here...
We can also turn Off/On the Visibility of the Field (with the eyeball icon)...