How do I create a Table from Import? (Version 1.1)
1. Click on the "Add" button (under the Table icon) - from the home dashboard...
2. Or open the Navigation menu...
Locate and select the "Tables" option from the menu...
Click on the "Add New Table" option in the menu...
3. Enter Table Information.
- Name - What the Table is named.
- Description - What the description of the Table will be.
- Folder - What folder the Table will be located in.
- Status - What is the status of the Table? (Development or Production)
- Backup - Do you want the Table to be backed up?
- Order By - What Field the Table is ordered by.
- Order Direction - Choose if the order is Ascending or Descending.
- Primary Date Field - What Field is the primary date Field in relation to the sorting on Dashboards.
- System Index Fields - This allows you to index one of the system Fields for quicker loads.
4. Click the "File/Text" to Import from the datasets.
5. Select the "Import Type"
We will need to "Paste Data" into the blank...