How do I manage which Fields are shown in the view? (Version 1.1)
This article explains how to hide a Field from a Table view. This will allow the data to be acted upon whereas Fields that are removed from the view cannot.
1. Open the Field(s) Tab in the Configuration Tool.
This will will bring up the Field(s) tab.
2. Find the Field you wish to remove in the Field(s) section of the Configuration Tool.
For this example, lets remove the 'Creative' Field.
3. Click on the 'eye' icon to hide the field from the view.
Notice that the "Creative" Field is now grayed out.
4. Click the 'Run' button at the top to apply the changes to the Grid View.
5. Congratulations, you have hidden the Field from the Grid View.
Notice that the "Creative" Field is now missing from the Columns in the Table... it was our #3 illustrated above.