How do I create an ObservePoint Connector ?
How do I create an ObservePoint Connector?
1. Go to the Navigation.
2. Select the System Menu.
3. Select the Connections Menu.
4. Click on 'Add New Connection'.
5. Fill in the info and choose what type of connection.
- Name - Type in the desired name.
- Description - Type in the desired description of the connector. (Optional)
- Type - Choose what type of connector you wish to create. You can search by typing in this box to find the connector you are looking for and then click on it. For this article we will be choosing the ObservePoint Connector.
6. Fill out the credentials.
These can be found inside your ObservePoint Connector UI by following the help text below the box.