What is Raw to Clean Mapping?
Raw to Clean Mapping allows you to create a rule that will do a mass find and replace when data is inserted into a table inside Foundation. This can be used to normalize entries that may be coming from different sources.
1. From the Flow tool click the '+' symbol beside Raw to Clean Mapping.
2. Fill out the information for the mapping.
- Name - What name you would like the mapping to have.
- Tables - What tables you want this mapping to be on. You can select as many tables as needed.
- Raw - This is the value you are looking to replace.
- Clean - This is the value you want to replace with.
- Case Sensitive - Choose whether the raw should be case sensitive or not.