How do I create a OneDrive Connector?
1. Go to the Navigation.
2. Select the System Menu.
3. Select the Connections Menu.
4. Click on 'Add New Connection'.
5. Fill in the info and choose what type of connection.
- Name - Type in the desired name.
- Description - Type in the desired description of the connector. (Optional)
- Type - Choose what type of connector you wish to create. You can search by typing in this box to find the connector you are looking for and then click on it. For this article we will be choosing the OneDrive connector.
6. Authorize OneDrive.
Click on the Authorize button.
7. A window will pop up for you to log in to your OneDrive account.
8. Click Save when finished.
Note the Authorize button is now Green.