What are the Dashboard Tools?
1. Dashboard Toolbar
- Reset - This resets the dashboard.
- Auto Refresh - This is a toggle to trigger the dashboard to refresh every 15 seconds.
- Save - This saves the dashboard.
- Copy - This copies the dashboard.
- Date Range - This changes the date range of the dashboard.
- Share - This opens up a new tab with a URL to the dashboard.
- Remove - This removes the dashboard.
- Layout - This is where you choose what layout you wish to use.
2. Element Toolbar
- Open - Open the Fix or Flare that is associated with the element.
- Download - Download the Fix or Flare that is associated with the element.
- Fullscreen - Look at the element fullscreen.
- Refresh - Refresh the element.
- Edit - Edit the element.
- Remove - Remove the element.