How Do I Create A Dashboard?
1. Open the Navigation
2. Click on the Dashboards Navigation Menu.
3. Click on the 'Add New Dashboard' button.
4. Select the layout of your Dashboard.
5. Click the '+' to add an element.
6. Add your element.
- Enter the name of the Element.
- Choose what type of Element (Flare, Fix, or HTML).
- Select which Flare or Fix you want to use.
- Click add when finished.
Repeat for each Element you wish to add.
7. Once you have added the Elements, save the Dashboard by clicking Save.
Foundation utilizes components from HighSoft's HighCharts.
8. Fill in the info and click Save.
- Type in the name of the Dashboard.
- Type in the Description of the Dashboard. (optional)
- Select which folder the Dashboard will be in.