How do I create a Custom SQL table?
1. Click on the Add Table from the home dashboard...
2. Or click on the Add New Table in the navigation.
3. Enter Table Information.
- Name - What the table is named.
- Description - What the description of the table will be.
- Folder - What folder the table will be located in.
- Status - What is the status of the table? (Development or Production)
- Backup - Do you want the table to be backed up?
- Order By - What field the table is ordered by.
- Order Direction - Wether the order is Ascending or Descending.
- Primary Date Field - What field is the primary date field in relation to the sorting on Dashboards.
- System Index Field - This allows you to index one of the system fields for quicker loads.