What are the Table Creation Elements?
- Reset - Reset the table to how you opened it. (Not available at creation.)
- Save - Save the table.
- Copy - Copy the table. (Not available at creation.)
- Lock Table - Lock the table so it can't be edited. (Not available at creation.)
- Delete - Delete the table. (Not available at creation.)
2. Table Info
- Name - What the table is named.
- Description - What the description of the table will be.
- Folder - What folder the table will be located in.
- Status - What is the status of the table? (Development or Production)
- Backup - Do you want the table to be backed up?
- Order By - What field the table is ordered by.
- Order Direction - Wether the order is Ascending or Descending.
- Primary Date Field - What field is the primary date field in relation to the sorting on Dashboards.
- System Index Field - This allows you to index one of the system fields for quicker loads.
3. Dataset Tab
This is where you choose what type of table you are creating.
4. Setup Tab
This is where you add fields, create links for mashups, or set up the connector info.
5. Advanced Tab
This is where you set the triggers for your connector table.