How do I edit a Conditional Format?
1. Click the Conditional Formats button on the toolbar.
2. Select the Format that you wish to edit.
3. Edit the options.
4. Click on the Filter(s) tab.
5. Edit the filters that controls the Conditional Format.
See What are the available filter types? for more on how filters work.
6. Click Save.
7. Select it from the Active Conditionals drop down to make it active.
1. We can type the name of a Conditional Format(s), to help us find it (if there are a lot of saved Conditional Formats)...
2. By typing "View Watch" in the blank, it limits the visible Conditional Formats, so we can then click on the "View Watch" Conditional...
1. We can see that the Conditional Format has been selected...