How do I create a Conditional Formats?
1. Click the Conditional Formats button on the toolbar.
2. Fill out the options.
- Name - Name of the Conditional.
- Fields - Select which fields will be changed by the Conditional.
- Background Color - Select the Background Color of the cell from a color picker.
- Font Color - Select the Font Color from a color picker.
- Font Style - Choose your Font Style.
- Font Size - Choose your Font Size.
3. Click on the Filter(s) tab.
4. Fill out the filter that controls the Conditional Format.
See What are the available filter types? for more on how filters work. Note that REGEX is not currently supported in the filters for conditionals.