How do I modify an Auto Importer from Flow?
1. Open the Input(s) Tab on the Flow Configuration Tool.
2. Click Edit next to the Auto Import you want to modify.
3. Here you can modify the Importer Name, User or the Import Server.
4. Here you can modify existing Triggers or add new ones.
5. When finished hit Save.
6. Copy the File Name or Short Name. This is the name given to the file to be imported.
Be sure to copy the server information as well. That is where the file will be picked up. You may close the modal when you are finished.