How do I add a Auto Import from Flow?
1. Open the Input(s) Tab on the Flow Configuration Tool.
2. Click on the Add New Auto Importer Button
3. Fill out the Name, User, and what Import Server you will be using.
4. Click on the 'Add Trigger' button.
5. Choose the desired Trigger.
6. Repeat as desired, click Save when done.
7. Copy the File Name or Short File Name, this will be the name given to the file that will be imported.
Be sure to copy the server info down as well. That is where the file will be picked up. You may close the modal when you are done.