How do I create a Column Flare?
1. Add the fields you want in the chart.
Select the fields from the drop down menu to add them to the Flare
2. Select how the fields will interact with the chart.
- X-Axis goes along the bottom of the chart (or up the side if using a bar chart).
- Y-Axis/Series is what the chart shows.
- Broken Down By is what field the chart will break the data down by.
3. Select what type of flare by clicking the Flare Icon beside a Y-Axis field.
4. Choose the chart type from the drop down.
5. Congratulations, your Flare is created.
Foundation utilizes components from HighSoft's HighCharts.