How do I create a View Mashup Field?
1. Open the Configuration tool.
2. Type anything in the Field box and hit enter to add a new field.
For this example, we will type "Metric Field 1" as the Field...
3. Find the new field in your list, then click the prep tool.
4. Click on the Value button to open the Mashup Modal.
5. Create New Mashup Value
6. Enter what you would like to be in the Mashup field.
This can be as simple as text or a number, or it can be custom SQL.
Note: You can use any of the available options along the top, and you can use any of the fields in the drop down. If you are going to use plain text or a number, please be sure to use single quotes around your entry as shown below. The hit Save.