What Tools are in the Right Click menu?
- Show Data - This will pull up a modal that contains the data inside the selected cell.
- Copy Record(s) - This opens the Confirm Copy modal. From here you can confirm the copy or hit Edit to edit the records before the copy.
- Edit Record(s) - This will open the Edit Record(s) modal. From here you can change the values of each field using the same style as Add Record(s).
- Edit As Text - This opens the Edit as Text modal. From here you can copy & paste the text into a spreadsheet or notebook to edit. After the edits have been made, just copy & paste the updated text back into the box and hit save.
- Delete Record(s) - This opens the Confirm Deletion modal. If you have not selected any records in the table then this will delete the ENTIRE table. There is a check box and red lettering to warn you that your will be deleting the entire table and you will have to confirm this decision.
- With this Value - This will create an 'Is In' filter with the value of the selected cell.
- Without this Value - This will create an 'Is Not In' filter with the value of the selected cell.
- Note This - This opens the Table Notes with what cell you have selected listed.