What is Customer Information?
Customer Information is where you can find specific information on the current customer you are in. Most of the options to change these settings is reserved to Admins.
- Customer Key - This is the unique Key assigned to this customer.
- PGP/GPG Key - This is the customer's public encryption key.
- Logo - This is the customer's logo.
- Change Database Password - Allows you to change the password for accessing the DB by MySQL (Admin Only)
- Change FTP Password - Allows you to change the password for accessing the FTP associated with this customer (Admin Only)
- Password Expiration - Allows you to set if passwords expire and how often (Admin Only)
- Password History - Allows you to set if there is a password history kept for updating passwords (Admin Only)
- Password Requirements - Allows you to set if passwords must follow requirements (Admin Only)
- Add To Slack - Allows you to add a slack account to the customer so Foundation can send directly to a slack channel (Admin Only)