Couchbase Connections Now Supported.
1. Create the Couchbase Connection:
1.1. Navigate to the 'Wizards' System Tool:
1.3. Enter information into the 'Add New Wizard' modal.
- Name: The name that this Connection will be stored under.
- Description: An overview of the Connection. Any additional information can be stored here.
- Wizard Type: The type of Wizard to be used. (Choose 'Connection' for this example)
- Type: The type of Connection to be used. (Choose 'Couchbase' for this example)
- Hostname: The Couchbase host to connect to.
- Port: The port to connect through. (Default is 8091)
When finished filling out the information, click 'Next' to continue.
2. Export data from Table using Couchbase Connection.
2.2. Fill out information in 'Data Export' modal.
- Export: Which Export should be used. (Choose 'New Export' for this example)
- Name: The Name of this Export.
- View: Which View to use for this Export or 'None' to Export all data.
- Delivery: Choose 'Connection'.
- File Type: How should the Export format the data file?
- File Name: The Name of the Exported file.
- Connection: Choose the Connection that was created above.
Click 'Next' to continue.
2.3. Fill out information in 'Data Export' modal. (continued)
2.5. Congratulations! You have exported a Table to Couchbase.
3. Create Table using Couchbase Connection.
3.1. Open the 'Add New Table' modal.
3.2. Fill out 'Add New Table' modal.
3.3. Fill out 'Add New Table' modal. (continued)
- Connection: The connection to use for the import.
- Table Upload Frequency: How often should the Table be refreshed.
- Buckets: The bucket to use for this Table.
- Document: You may type the exact key for a document. This document will be used to generate the appropriate fields. If you leave this blank, the first document will be used as default.
Click 'Save when finished.