Hive Connector Now Available.
Use this new Connector to pull data from a Hive server.
1. Navigate to the Wizards System Tools.
3. Fill out the 'Run New Wizard' modal information.
- Name: The name to assign to this Connection.
- Description: Information about this Connection.
- Wizard Type: The type of Wizard to be created. (choose Connection)
- Type: The type of Connection Wizard to be created. (choose Hive)
- Beacon: Choose which beacon this connector will be running on.
- Host: Insert the host name of the Hive server you will be connecting to.
- Port: Insert which port the connector should be using.
- User Name: Enter your user name for the Hive DB.
- Password: Enter your password for the Hive DB.
Click Next button to continue.