Business Processes triggers can now be set.
1. Open the 'Business Process' modal.
2. Click the 'Add New Business Process' button.
3. Enter information into modal.
6. Fill out information on modal.
- Name: The name of the new Business Rule.
- Description: An explanation of the desired purpose of the Business Rule.
- Run: Select whether the Business Rule should always run or run based on certain criteria.
- Type: Select the type of Business Rule.
- Table: If the 'Type' affects a table, select which table should be affected.
7. Click to add Business Rule to the Business Process.
10. Fill out 'Add New Business Trigger' modal.
- Name: The name of the new Trigger.
- Type: Select the type of Trigger.
- Table: Select the Table that the Business Process is triggered from.
- Field: Select the Field that the Business Process is triggered from.
- Add to Bottom: Add this Business Process Trigger to the bottom of the list.
- Add to Top: Add this Business Process Trigger to the top of the list.
11. Click 'Save'.
Your new Business Process is saved and will be triggered based on the criteria that you set up!