How do I create a Percentage Stacked Bar Flare?
1. Click on the 'Toggle Chart View' button in the toolbar.
2. Add the fields you want in the chart.
Select the fields from the drop down menu and click the + to add it.
3. Select how the fields will interact with the chart.
- X-Axis goes along the bottom of the chart (or up the side if using a bar chart).
- Y-Axis/Series is what the chart shows.
- Broken Down By is what field the chart will break the data down by.
4. Select what type of chart by clicking the arrows beside a Y-Axis field.
5. Choose the chart type, name the axis that this will represent, and choose if a trend line is wanted then hit Save.
6. Congratulations, your Flare is created.
Foundation utilizes components from HighSoft's HighCharts.