How do I create a Snowflake Connection?
This article explains the steps needed in order to create a new Snowflake Connection to be used with Tables at a later time. To learn how to use this Connection to create a new Table, please click HERE. To learn how to use this Connection to Export data from a Table into a Snowflake system, please click HERE.
3. Fill out the 'Add New Wizard' modal.
- Name: The name of this Connector.
- Description: An explanation of this Connector.
- Wizard Type: Choose 'Connection'.
- Type: Choose 'Snowflake Export'
- Beacon: The beacon to use with this Connector.
- Snowflake Account Name: The account name for Snowflake.
- User Name: The user name for the Snowflake account.
- Password: The password for the Snowflake account.