How Do I Create a Bitly Connector?
1. Open the Wizards System Menu.
- Click the System Menu Icon.
- Click on the Wizards System Menu.
2. Click the 'Run New Wizard' button. (+)
This will open the 'Run New Wizard' modal.
3. Fill out Connection Information.
- Name: The name of the new connector.
- Description: Any information pertaining to the connector that may be important.
- Wizard Type: Select 'Connection'.
Note that a new field will appear on the modal named 'Type'.
4. Select 'Bitly' from the drop down.
Note that after selecting 'Bitly' the modal will change again. A button named 'Authorize Bit.Ly' will be added as well as a field called 'Access Token'.
5. Authorize Bit.Ly
5.1. Click the 'Authorize Bit.Ly' button.
Note that a new window will appear asking you to sign in to Bitly.
5.2. Sign into Bitly.
For this example we will use the 'Sign In With Your Bitly Account' button. You may also sign in using Facebook or Twitter.
5.3. Enter account credentials.
Fill out your user name and password, then click 'Sign In'.
5.4. Authorize TMMData Plugin Application.
Click 'Allow' to authorize TMMData Plugin Application to access your account.
6. Access Token is generated and placed in 'Access Token' field.
Now click 'Save'.
7. Connection Saved.
You will receive a notification that the connection was saved. You may now use your Bitly connection.