How do I create a table using the Bitly connector?
1. First open the 'Add New Table' modal.
If you have never created a table before, click HERE to review the steps for creating a standard table.
2. Fill out Table Information in 'Add New Table' modal.
- Name: Name of the Table (Max length is 44 characters and can not include a back tick [ ` ])
- Description: Any information pertaining to the table that may be of importance.
- Folder: The folder in which the new table will be created.
- Type: This is the type of table that is to be created. For this instance, select 'From Connection'.
4. Select your Bitly Connector from the 'Connection' drop down.
If you haven't created a Bitly Connection yet, click HERE.
5. Fill out Form.
- Table Update Frequency: How often the table should pull data from the connection. Select 'Once' if you do not want the data to update on a schedule.
- Column Items: The different columns of data that will be included as fields in the table.
- Max Amount of Links: The maximum number of links to receive. Leave blank to receive all links.
- Click 'Next' when finished.
6. Select data break out.
7. Data is imported!
- You will receive a notification stating that your table has been saved.
- You will then receive a notification stating that your table has been queued for import.
- Lastly you will receive a notification stating the number of records that have been successfully added to your table.