How do I create Linked Dropdowns?
1. Navigate to the Tables system tools.
2. Select the table.
3. Select the desired field or create a new field.
*Note: Field Names have a max length is 63 characters and can not include a back tick ( ` ).
4. Set the Field Type to Drop Down.
5. Change the Field Format to Drop Down.
6. Set the Field to be Linked.
7. Select the Linked Parent.
This will be what field you would like the corresponding values to be linked to.
7.1. Select the field you wish to link to.
This will show any field that has been set to be a drop down.
8. Select the Linked Parent Value.
This will be the value you select in the form under the linked field to receive the values you would like the user to be able to select.
8.1. Select the value you wish to link to.
You can select each value and set different children values for each.
9. Enter the values you would like the user to be able to select under that parent value.
Once you enter your values you will then select a different Linked Parent Value and enter children values.