How do I create a table using an Oracle Connector?
1. Navigate to the Table(s) Tools.
If you have already created a table, the Table(s) icon will be available.
2. Click the 'Add New' bubble.
3. If this is your first table, you must navigate to the System Tools.
4. Navigate to the Table System Tools.
5. Click the 'Add New' bubble.
6. Enter the Table Data.
Name of the Table (Max length is 44 characters and can not include a back tick [ ` ])
Any information to help identify the use of this table can be typed here.
The folder the table will be under. You can use the [+] button to add a new folder.
What type of table this will be. For Oracle you'll want to choose 'From Connection'.