How do I create a table using an Adobe Data Classification Connector?
1. Navigate to the Table(s) Tools.
If you have already created a table, the Table(s) icon will be available.
2. Click the 'Add New' bubble.
3. If this is your first table, you must navigate to the System Tools.
4. Navigate to the Table System Tools.
5. Click the 'Add New' bubble.
6. Enter the Table Data.
*Note that Table Name max length is 44 characters and can not include a back tick ( ` ).
7. Enter the Schedule Details.
The connection used to create the table. We'll pick the MsSQL Db Connection we created earlier.
7.2. Table Update Frequency
How often the table will pull new data. An option of 'Once' runs only the first time.
7.3. Report Suite
Select which Report Suite you'll be pulling from Adobe.