How do I duplicate a Theme?
This article goes over how to add a Theme into the system in order to use on Forms or the User Interface (UI).
1. Navigate to the System menu.
2. Click on Themes
3. Click on the Theme you want to edit
In this example we are editing the TMM Data Form Default
4. Use Save As to Save as a new Theme
Click on the sandwich icon beside Theme Info, and click on Save As. The page will reload prepending "Copy of" to the Name
5. Enter the Theme Information
- Change the Name of the Theme to the new Theme Name. ex: TMM Data Form Green
- Change the Type to select UI or Form depending on where you would like the Theme to be used, if it needs changed.
- Paste in the new CSS that you have for the Theme. Don't include <style></style>
6. Save the Theme
Click on the sandwich icon beside Theme Info, and click on Save.