How do I edit a Theme?
This article goes over how to add a Theme into the system in order to use on Forms or the User Interface (UI).
1. Navigate to the System menu.
2. Click on Themes
3. Click on the Theme you want to edit
In this example we are editing the TMM Data Form Default
4. Enter the Theme Information
- Change the Name of the Theme, if you want to change it. ex: TMM Data Form Default
- Change the Type to select UI or Form depending on where you would like the Theme to be used, if it needs changed.
- Paste in the new CSS that you have for the Theme. Don't include <style></style>
5. Save the edited Theme
Click on Save to save the Theme.