How do I create a Theme?
This article goes over how to add a Theme into the system in order to use on Forms or the User Interface (UI).
1. Navigate to the System menu.
2. Click on Themes
3. Click the 'Add New' bubble.
4. Enter the Theme Information
- Enter the Name of the Theme. ex: TMM Data Form Default
- For Type select UI or Form depending on where you would like the Theme to be used
- Paste in the CSS that you have for the Theme. Don't include <style></style>
- Click Save
5. Overview of the Theme
You can continue editing your Theme CSS here, or proceed to adding a Theme to a particular Form or UI.