How do I add Form Elements?
1. Navigate to the system menu.
2. Choose the form category.
3. Choose the table corresponding to the form.
4. Choose the form you wish to edit.
5. Click the 'Add New' bubble.
6. Customize the form element as needed.
- The element links the form field to the table's field. This is where the data will be inserted on submission.
- The name is how the form will label this field. It doesn't have to match the table's field, but that is the default behavior.
- When the form loads, the default value will already be in the input for this field. When left blank, no default value will exist.
- Help text will aid the form users if they have any questions. This text will appear italicized, under Name, in the form view.
- Required fields must have a value on submission. Use this option if you rely on this field to have data.
Click 'Add to Top' or 'Add to Bottom' when you're done. You can always come back and edit form elements!
7. Make sure you save the form when you're done!
8. Navigate to the form validate the changes.