How do I create a Vertical Mashup Table?
1. Navigate to the Table(s) Tools.
If you have already created a table, the Table(s) icon will be available.
2. Click the 'Add New' bubble.
3. If this is your first table, you must navigate to the System Tools.
4. Navigate to the Table System Tools.
5. Click the 'Add New' bubble.
6. Create your table.
- Name of the Table (Max length is 44 characters and can not include a back tick [ ` ])
- Enter a description for your table, this can be left blank.
- Select the folder where the table will live.
- Select Vertical Mashup from the table type drop down.
- Select Next.
7. Select the Type of Join and click the plus to add a Join.
8. Select the tables you wish to join and choose on what fields they will join on.
Select which fields in the first table will match up with the fields in the second table.
9. When finished linking, click Next.
You can link multiple tables.
10. Advanced Configuration
From here you can remove fields, rename fields, move fields, and change how the fields will be viewed
*Note: Field names have a max length is 63 characters and can not include a back tick ( ` ).
11. Advanced Configuration Cont
Here you can create filters and how the table will be group.