How do I Copy & Paste data into a Form?
1. Navigate to and click on the Paste Data button.
3. Paste your data in form an excel document.
For each label in the form, there should be a corresponding header in your paste data. If you use a source other than excel, ensure it is tab-delimited.
4. Click off of the text box.
5. Set the appropriate settings for your data.
6. You've successfully pasted data from a form!
If your form has an Export set up, you'll see all the rows you've submitted in their table format.