How do I create a Horizontal Mashup Table?
1. Navigate to the Table(s) Tools.
If you have already created a table, the Table(s) icon will be available.
2. Click the 'Add New' bubble.
3. If this is your first table, you must navigate to the System Tools.
4. Navigate to the Table System Tools.
5. Click the 'Add New' bubble.
6. Create your table.
- Name your table.(Max length is 44 characters and can not include a back tick [ ` ])
- Enter a description for your table, this can be left blank.
- Select the folder where the table will live.
- Select Horizontal Mashup from the table type drop down.
- Select Next.
7. Select the Type of Join and click the plus to add a Join.
"All Rows that Match" is an Inner Join
"All Table Records" is Left Join (You see ALL records from the first table and whatever matched from the second)
8. Select the tables you wish to join and choose on what field they will link.
Drag and drop the fields that the table will be matched on.
9. When finished linking, click next.
You can link multiple tables.
10. Advanced Configuration
From here you can remove fields, rename fields, move fields, and change how the fields will be viewed
11. Advanced Configuration Cont
Here you can create filters and how the table will be group.