How do I create a Table from Import?
1. Navigate to the Table(s) Tools.
If you have already created a table, the Table(s) icon will be available.
2. Click the 'Add New' bubble.
3. If this is your first table, you must navigate to the System Tools.
4. Navigate to the Table System Tools.
5. Click the 'Add New' bubble.
6. Creating your table.
- Name your table.(Max length is 44 characters and can not include a back tick [ ` ])
- Enter a description for your table, this can be left blank.
- Select the folder where the table will live.
- Select From Import from the table type drop down.
- Select Next.
7. Select how you will be entering the data.
Note: If you select text, you will be pasting the data into the box (following steps). If you select file, this allows you to browse to a file on your hard drive (Skip to step 9 to continue).
8. Open your document.
9. Select and copy your data you wish to use.
10. Paste your data into the text box and hit Save.
(Skip to step 11)
11. Creating the table by selecting a file.
12. Browse to your file.
13. Your table is save, but at this time it is importing the data.
14. A notification will pop up in the top right corner of your screen when the table has imported.
15. You will also get a notification when your table is imported.
Note: Once your table is imported, you will need to do a refresh of the system using F5.
16. Your Table settings.
Note: In this window you are able to add additional fields, change any of the fields formatting, or add any conditional formatting.